Friday, January 22, 2010

I-800 in process!!

I just opened the mail and we got verification that our I-800 form is processing! Hooray! This is so exciting! Our next step is for it to be approved, and then we can work on getting our travel approval from China. I cannot believe in just a matter of weeks we will have this child forever. Everyone is so supportive and happy for us, and we are so thankful. Soon it will be time to board that plane and start this new chapter in our lives.

Ms. sassafras and I were in the car this morning, and she tells me, "Sometimes you're a good mommy, and sometimes you're a bad mommy." Of course, I'm a "bad mommy" when she doesn't get her way. I've explained to her a million times that it is not nice to say mean things like that, but on the other hand, this is her opinion, and she is entitled to that. She ended the conversation with, "But I'll always love you mommy, even if you're bad." Then I said, "And I'll always love you, even when you are bad." I believe two can play at this game. Stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment