Wednesday, June 30, 2010

English explosion


Well this boy of ours is talking up a storm. He is comprehending at an unbelievable rate as well. Here are some of the things he is saying:

"This is for you."

"Watch this."

"I want to do."

"What are you doing?"

"Mother, I can't do this. This is too hard."

"I want to take a picture."

And his new favorite word...."AWESOME!"

It is amazing to think how far he has come. And I am the one who has been able to spend each day with him, to watch him grow. There have been some tough times, but I am very thankful that the things that we needed to address are very minor. And I cannot wait to have some expanded conversations with him. I have a feeling that time will be just a few months away...

Oh, and have I ever mentioned what a detail-oriented kid I got? He is very skilled at building things. I see a Purdue Engineer in my future....

No comments:

Post a Comment