Thursday, June 24, 2010

Look Ma...I lost my tooth!


Nathan lost his tooth - the top one that was loose since China - on June 18th. He was very excited and couldn't wait to tell us. And he was even more excited to get money. He was actually at Grandma's house when he lost it, so he wanted to call his momma right away. Sweet boy. And after a pretty rough week, it was such a nice moment between us on the phone. I felt even more of a closeness to him.

Since last Friday, he has been so much better. I am so very thankful. He is now starting his whining thing a little bit in the past day or two, but it is more tolerable.

We had a visit to my work today, and Nathan and Avery drew pictures for everyone. Nathan even gave the doctor a (fake) shot! Too funny....

And oh! The other day Nathan told me, "Mother, can you open this?" Holy Moley - can you believe all of those words he put together at once? So proud of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment